Adult PC7 Checklist
Things to include with your application:
1. Your most recent passport
2. Compliant passport photos
3. Completed application form
4. Correct payment - Please note that due to exchange rate variations, the fee for an Australian passport can vary from month to month
- If you are aged 75 years or over, you have the option to use this form to apply for a seniors’ passport with 5 years validity for a reduced fee or for a full validity 10 years passport for the normal passport fee.
Things to check before you submit your application:
|1. Did you read, sign and date the declaration? No alterations and no white-out?|
|2. Did you check your photos for size and quality?|
|3. Did you write your name on the back of one photo in black ink pen?|
|4. Did you provide your most recent passport?|
|5. Did you sign within the white box in black ink pen?|
|6. Is your form still valid? Check the expiry date at the top of the PC7 form.|
All answers must be YES. Otherwise, your application will not be accepted.