Avenida da Liberdade, 200, 2nd floor
Directions to Embassy
Buses 709, 711, 732 & 736
Closest metro stop: “Avenida”
When using Blue Line, get off at “Avenida”
When using Yellow Line, get off at “Marquês de Pombal” and walk 200 meters or switch to the Blue Line and get off at “Avenida”
GPS: N 38 ° 43ˈ 16.053, W 9° 8ˈ 45.062
Visiting our offices
- If you are an Australian citizen requiring emergency consular assistance out of hours, please call the Consular Emergency Centre on 1300 555 135 (within Australia) or +61 2 6261 3305 (from overseas).
- You must have an appointment to visit the embassy. Please contact us if you experience any issues in securing an appointment by calling 21 310 1500 or email us ([email protected]).
- If you have a fever, cough or any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Please do not attend our offices if you are ill or if you have had recent exposure to someone who is ill.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to your appointment. If you are applying for a child passport, both parents are welcome to attend.
- You should arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- You must bring and wear a mask. We will ask you to remove your mask briefly to confirm your identity.
Public Holidays 2022
Public holidays observed by the Australian Embassy in Portugal in 2022.
There are currently no vacancies at the embassy.