Where to lodge the application in Portugal
All applications must be lodged at the Australian Embassy in Lisbon.
- If lodging the application in person, you need to book an appointment.
Visiting our offices during COVID-19
- You must have an appointment to visit the embassy.
- Appointments are not available on Wednesday. Appointments are only available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- If you have a fever, cough or any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Please do not attend our offices if you are ill or if you have had recent exposure to someone who is ill.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to your appointment. If you are applying for a child passport, both parents are welcome to attend.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- You must bring and wear a mask. We will ask you to remove your mask briefly to confirm your identity.